No products in the cart.
Home/Audiences/Campus Shluchim Offerings/Courses/Relationships
The Art of Marriage
Everyone wants “happily ever after.” Judaism views an exciting, loving marriage as an attainable ideal. “The Art of Marriage” is a six session course that analyzes texts from the spectrum of Jewish literature, from the Talmud, Kabbalah, and contemporary writings to find timeless wisdom for navigating the delicate and complex issues in a contemporary husband/wife relationship.
Contact us for more information.
- Lesson 1: The Case for Marriage. Is marriage still necessary in the modern age? What purpose does it serve, psychologically and spiritually?
- Lesson 2: Jewish Bedroom Secrets.Judaism has much to say about the physical side of marriage. This lesson draws upon the wisdom of the Kabbalah and shares practical tools to increase spousal intimacy of heart, mind, body, and soul.
- Lesson 3: Will my Spouse Ever Change?What if only one partner is committed to improving the marriage? This lesson examines an approach that alleviates the disappointment of unmet expectations and allows you to happily value your partner for who they are.
- Lesson 4: Becoming a Better Half.Marriage can bring out the best and worst in people. This lesson focuses on the individual character traits that influence marriage. We also explore how marriage can be a tool for self-improvement.
- Lesson 5: Danger Ahead.How does one defend a marriage from the threats of boredom from within and temptation from without? This lesson shows ways to form and fortify an exclusive and powerful relationship.
- Lesson 6: Make Up or Break Up?How far should you go to make a marriage work? This lesson explores the Jewish view on divorce that is actually powerful instruction on how to stay happy and married when the going gets tough.